Quality Management System
EFET’s Quality Management System covers the claims of ISO 9001:2008 “Quality management systems — Requirements” and the claims of ISO 17020:2012 “Conformity assessment - Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection”.
EFET Quality Management System was granted certification on 31/10/2013 according to ISO 9001:2008 for the following scope: “Programming, Organization, Implementation and Surveillance of the Controls for the Assuring the Hygiene and Safety of Food and Health Protection of Consumers.”
By implementing the Quality Management System EFET improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered in the food safety sector aiming at:
• the compliance with legislative requirements calling for the conduction of the official controls by following written procedures • the compliance with the claims of other selected private norms (ISO9001, ISO17020)
• the satisfaction of the needs of state as well as of the food business operators within its sphere of responsibilities
• the ensurance of continuous protection and satisfaction of consumers
Quality management asks for:
• Upper Management’ s commitment and continuous participation at the implementation of quality policy as well as involvement in the realization of the Authority’s strategic goals.
• Employees commitment and eagerness to respect QMS requirements, to use the QMS procedures as an instrument to carry out the official food controls as well as for the conduction of the Authority’s activities other than control and to embody the quality management approach within the exercise of their duties
• Continuous monitoring and measuring of the Authority’s performance as well as introducing improvement methods.
Certificate of conformance according to ΕΝ ISO 9001:2008 (EN)
EFET Management on 17284/06-11-2013 Decision approved a Multiannual Internal Audit Plan for the upcoming years. Internal Audits are going to be conducted by the “Quality Assurance of Provided Services Department" in accordance with procedures laid down by EFET’s Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001:2008. EFET’s internal audit system aims at the ensurance of the correct implementation of policies and procedures embodied in EFET’s Quality Management System and the verification of the continuous compliance with the provisions of Greek and European Union’s law. EFET’s Multiannual Internal Audit Plan is being published to the public and all interested stakeholders for transparency reasons of the audit process according to the Decision 2006/677/EU.
Multiannual Internal Audit Plan (2014-2019)
[ Επιστροφή ]